تحميل كتاب مهارات تكنولوجيا المعلومات للمستوى الحادي عشر الفصل الدراسي الثاني قطر 2023-1445 pdf؟ او تنزيل كتاب الطالب في مهارات تكنولوجيا المعلومات الحادي عشر فصل ثاني، عرض وتحميل على منصة كتابك المدرسي.
محتوى كتاب مهارات تكنولوجيا المعلومات المستوى الحادي عشر فصل ثاني قطر
- Disclaimer The views expressed in this publication do not necessarily represent the views of Qatar Banking Studies and Business Administration Independent Secondary School. Qatar Banking Studies and Business
Administration Independent Secondary School does not give warranty nor accept any liability in relation
to the content of this work. No person should rely on the contents of this publication without first obtaining
advice from a qualified professional person. This publication is distributed on the terms and understanding that the authors, consultants and editors are not responsible for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information in this publication, nor for any error in or omission from this publication and the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
- The publisher, and the authors, consultants and editors, expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, whether a purchaser or reader of this publication or not, in respect of anything,
and of the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether
wholly or partially, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication. Without limiting the
generality of the above, no author, consultant or editor shall have any responsibility for any act or omission
of any other author, consultant or editor.
- About this Learner Resource The purpose of this Learner Resource is to provide you with the underpinning knowl-edge required to assist you in completing assessment/s in communicate electronically. This Learner Resource also contains activities for you to test your knowledge and examples of skills application. Throughout this Learner Resource, you will see icons that provide opportunities to test your knowledge and practice skills. These icons are displayed as follows:
- About this unit Welcome to the Learner Resource for Communicate electronically. In this Learner Resource you will be learning about sending, receiving and managing electronic mail (email), as well as collaborating online using chat rooms, intranet and instant messaging.
- You are about to commence a vocational course where you will be required to demonstrate your competency in sending, receiv- ing and managing electronic mail (email), as well as collaborating online using chat rooms, Intranet and instant messaging.